The Fluid Transfer Mobile Helicopter Refuelling System is designed to allow the open line and closed line refuelling of turbine powered rotary wing and small fixed wing aircraft at flow rates of up to 600 litres / minute using Avtur F34 / Jet – A1 turbine fuels through a twin system of Lay flat hose assemblies. The system can be customised if required to meet any customers unique specifications but can also be offered as an off the shelf standard product.
The system is offered with standalone pumping and filtration modules:
- Portable pump module
- Portable filtration module
- Refuelling capability only
- Diesel driven centrifugal pump
- 600 lpm nominal flow rate via a twin open line trigger nozzle*
* refuelling performance quoted at sea level, 18°C and subject to prevailing suction and discharge conditions
- Pump vacuum pressure gauge -30 - 0 psi (Ø63mm)
- Pump delivery pressure gauge 0 - 160 psi (Ø63mm)
- Layflat Hose Assemblies compliant to BS EN ISO 1825:2010
- Weather proof protective carry bags
- Open line and closed line optional refuelling capabilities
- 2” Unisex interconnection points
Standalone pumping module equipped with a single stage self-priming centrifugal product pump and 4-stroke diesel engine complete with 24v electric start, electrics recoil and fitted with a fuel stop solenoid and key switch mechanism. Mounted within a robust mounting frame and equipped with one pair of wheels and handles to assist portability along with four lifting points for slinging from a crane and fork lift pockets.
Standalone filter water separator module, vessel manufactured in carbon steel and meeting the requirements of API 1581.
Automatic air eliminator, DP gauge, pressure relief valve and drain valve. Mounted within a robust mounting frame and equipped with one pair of wheels and handles to assist portability along with four lifting points for slinging from a crane and fork lift pockets.